- Our Products
- Graco-Grease Dispense Meters & Valves
Graco-Grease Dispense Meters & Valves
Accu-Shot Metered Grease Valves
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Feature||Electronic Metered Dispense Valve|
|Operating Pressure||40 bar|
Designed to perform in heavy-equipment shops, fleet maintenance shops, municipal garages and higher-volume in-plant applications with longer plumbing runs and larger fluid usage.
Typical applications include heavy-duty dealerships, fleet service facilities, in-plant, lube trucks, and mining.
- Easy-to-Read LCD
- Easily reset electronic display.
- Accurate Grease Metering
- Utilizes two standard AA alkaline batteries.
- Handles Pressure up to 5,000 psi (345 bar)
- Flow up to 36 oz/min (1 kg/min).
Manually Operated Pumps
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Usage/Application||For dispensing non-corrosive and non-abrasive oils and lubricants only|
Designed for manual dispensing of fluid oil from bulk containers to point of application.
- Economical operation to move bulk fluids.
- Reliable pump designs offer years of service.
- Simple design with option to meter fluids.
EM Series Electronic Meters
|Usage/Application||Use to dispense of petroleum based oils and anti-freeze.|
|Model Name/Number||LDP5 Electronic Preset Meter - Rigid Extension - 1/2 in. (13 mm) Inlet - Trigger Guard and Swivel Co|
Graco's LDP5 meters are perfect for lower-volume service application in small service shops, fast lube centers and automotive dealerships. These meters are capable of metering petroleum, synthetic based oil and anti-freeze up to 5 gpm (19 lpm).
Typical applications include Automotive dealerships, Heavy-duty dealerships, Fast lube centers, Fleet service facilities, Service shops, and In-plant.
- Easy to read LCD screen keeps dispenses precise.
- Inlet 1/2 in. NPT with swivel.
- Rugged meter body is impact resistant for long life.
- Ergonomically-design, comfortable handle with two-finger trigger.
- Preset meter automatically shuts-off flow when preset quantity has been dispensed.
- 5 year warranty. See manufacturers website for details.
Fire-Ball Grease Pump Packages- Stationary Supply Package
|Usage/Application||Stationary installations and mobile units for pumping non-corrosive and non-abrasive lubricants.|
The Fire-Ball 425 features a large air motor to supply the power you need for long pipe runs and higher-volume dispensing. An ideal choice for applications where multiple dispenses happen at the same time.
The Fire-Ball 425 is the pump of choice for your most demanding high volume applications.
- Durable - Thick cast aluminum air motor housing offers unmatched durability.
- Fewer Repairs - Fewer moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost.
- Superior Sealing - Non-metallic poppet valves offer positive sealing performance, even with contaminated "dirty" air environments for long life without repair.
- Extended Seal Life - In-line pump design aligns the air motor piston and fluid piston rods to maximize seal life.
- Corrosion-Resistant - Corrosion-resistant design utilizes liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminum and chrome on key components for longer life.